Specifications / Approvals:
Deutsche Bahn AG DB , Voith Turbo , Hydac Cooling , LINGL , DIN 51524-2 (HLP) , DIN 51517-3 (CLP HC)
ADDINOL FLUID TRANSMISSION OIL SGL 18 is a lubricant consisting of a highly aging-resistant mineral oil base and a special additive for extremely high wear protection.
- Excellent for use in the most modern and powerful hydrodynamic gearboxes.
- Can be used as an operating fluid for fluid drives in locomotives.
- Power transmission medium in stationary systems.
- Can be used in special hydraulic systems, fluid couplings and torque converters according to the instructions of the device manufacturer.
ADDINOL fluid transmission oil SGL 18 is primarily used as operating fluid for fluid technology in locomotives and stationary systems.
Please observe the regulations and information provided by the system manufacturer! The specialists at ADDINOL application technology are available for additional information and queries.
In hydrostatic converters of diesel-hydraulic locomotives, motor oils should be used primarily in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements. After checking the manufacturer’s specifications, ADDINOL Marine MS 4011 can be used here.
- Highest scuffing resistance, best wear protection and very high microspot resistance
- Excellent foam inhibition
- High resistance to oxidation, temperature and aging
- Very good corrosion protection against steel and non-ferrous metals
BENEFITS FOR THE USER
- Lowest mechanical stress despite high loads. no early fatigue on friction partners
- Longest service life of the machine elements, reduces operating costs
- Error-free operation even with splash effects due to unfavorable flow conditions
- The oil filling has a very long service life, even under the toughest conditions
- Safe protection of the machine elements against rust and discoloration
SPECIFICATION / APPROVALS
Approval recommendation from:
- DEUTSCHE BAHN AG
- VOITH TURBO
- HYDAC COOLING