Specifications / Approvals:
ZF TE-ML 07A , ZF TE-ML 08
ADDINOL GEAR OIL GH 85W-90 consists of non- aging mineral oil refinates that are alloyed with a selected combination of phosphorus / sulfur additives.
- Very well suited for the lubrication of heavily loaded hypoid axle drives with a large offset.
- Excellent for use with transfer, intermediate and auxiliary gears in motor vehicles and work machines.
- Also suitable for non-synchronized manual gearboxes.
- In principle, the manufacturer’s instructions must be observed.
For commercial vehicle axle applications in the service fill area, MB 235.0 can also be used in transmissions that require an oil according to MB 235.6.
- High scuffing capacity
- Very good viscosity-temperature behavior
- High aging stability
- High shear stability
- Safe corrosion protection
- Low tendency to foam
- Good elastomer compatibility
BENEFITS FOR THE USER
- High load capacity of the gear
- Safe use even in extremely changing climatic conditions, at low temperatures
- Long oil life
- Safe lubrication even under extremely high loads
- Excellent protection of the gear parts with low maintenance and repair costs
- Effective lubrication even for gears that tend to foam
- Increased protection against leaks