Specifications / Approvals:
PSA B71 2290 , Iveco , Fiat 9.55535-S1
ADDINOL Mega Power MV 0538 C2 is a fuel-saving high-performance engine oil based on base oils of the latest synthesis technology with reduced HTHS viscosity and low SAPS additives. The SAE class 5W-30 engine oil is also characterized by its long-life character.
- Due to the low-ash additives (low SAPS), it can preferably be used in diesel vehicles with the most modern exhaust gas aftertreatment systems and turbocharging with the requirement for a reduced HTHS viscosity.
- Can also be used in all vehicles that require the ACEA specification C2, including Honda, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Lancia, Subaru, Toyota and Mitsubishi.
- Can also be used for gasoline engines that require the corresponding ACEA specification.
The use of the ADDINOL Mega Power MV 0538 C2 is absolutely dependent on whether an engine oil with a reduced HTHS viscosity is permissible for the respective vehicle!
- Low SAPS additives
- Excellent wear protection
- Selected synthetic base oil components with special additives
- Excellent low temperature behavior
- Reduction of the exhaust gas emissions caused by lubricants
- Improved friction properties
- Low evaporation loss
BENEFITS FOR THE USER
- Extension of the service life of the exhaust aftertreatment systems
- Long engine life
- Optimal engine performance in all operating conditions and extension of the oil change intervals
- Reliable cold start and warm-up behavior
- Increase in environmental compatibility
- Reduction of fuel consumption
- Reduction in oil consumption
Meets and exceeds international specifications according to:
- ACEA C2-08
- ACEA A5 / B5
- API SN / CF
Meets the requirements according to:
- PSA – Peugeot Citroën B71 2290