Specifications / Approvals:
PSA B71 2312
ADDINOL Premium 030 C2 is a fuel-saving high-performance engine oil based on base oils of the latest synthesis technology with reduced HTHS viscosity and low SAPS additives.
The optimal combination of base oils and innovative additives guarantees outstanding performance and ensures excellent cold start behavior at low temperatures as well as compliance with the strict requirements of the Euro 4, Euro 5 and the new Euro 6 emissions standards.
- Can be used for modern cars from the PSA group.
- Due to the low-ash additives (low SAPS), it can preferably be used in diesel vehicles with the latest exhaust gas aftertreatment systems and turbocharging with the requirement for reduced HTHS viscosity.
- Excellent for stop’n’go operation, charged and non-charged turbo engines, multi-valve technology, catalytic converters and common rail injection technology.
- Can also be used in all vehicles that require ACEA specification C2 and SAE class 0W-30 at the same time.
- ADDINOL additionally recommends the use for vehicles with the specifications acc. Fiat 9.55535-GS1 and Fiat 9.55535-DS1
- Preferably used in cold climates.
- Excellent cold start behavior
- Smooth running character
- Low SAPS additives
- Excellent wear protection
- Excellent engine cleanliness
- Best aging stability
- Very stable temperature-viscosity behavior
BENEFITS FOR THE USER
- Minimal cold start wear due to the excellent flowability at low temperatures
- Excellent fuel-saving potential
- Meets international emissions standards
- Extension of the service life of the exhaust aftertreatment systems
- Maximum protection and long engine life
- Excellent cleaning properties guarantee a long service life for all components to be lubricated
- Longest oil change intervals even when using flexible service systems
- Excellent lubrication at all operating temperatures