FABRICATION: FULLY SYNTHETIC
HONDA, NISSAN, MAZDA, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, CHRYSLER MS-11106, BMW LONGLIFE-04
RAVENOL Arctic Low SAPS ALS SAE 0W-30 is a PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, fully synthetic low friction motor oil with especially USVO® and proven CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol and diesel engines of high performance vehicles and vans with Diesel Particular Filter DPF and Three-Way Catalyst, which require HTHS >3,5 mPa*s.
RAVENOL Arctic Low SAPS ALS SAE 0W-30 is based on additives which prolong the lifetime of Diesel Particular Filter DPF and Three-Way Catalyst.
RAVENOL Arctic Low SAPS ALS SAE 0W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
With its new formulation, RAVENOL Arctic Low SAPS ALS SAE 0W-30 provides a safe layer of lubrication even at very high operating temperatures and protects from corrosion and loss of oil through oxidation or coking. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
By significantly reducing fuel consumption, RAVENOL Arctic Low SAPS ALS SAE 0W-30 helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL Arctic Low SAPS ALS SAE 0W-30 is a universal fuel economy, especially formulated engine oil for modern gasoline and diesel engines in passenger cars and vans with extended oil change intervals. Extend the lifespan of the particle filter.
Due to the specific composition is RAVENOL Arctic Low SAPS ALS SAE 0W-30 excellent suitable for use for indicated OEM requirements.
RAVENOL Arctic Low SAPS ALS SAE 0W-30 offers:
- Fuel economy in part and full power operation
- Excellent wear protection and high viscosity index also under high-speed driving conditions, the long life of the engine
- Excellent cold starting characteristics also at low temperatures below -30°C
- A safe lubricant film at high operating temperatures
- Low evaporative tendency, so lower oil consumption
- No deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and valves because of oil conditioned
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Extended oil change intervals to protect natural resources