GM DEXRON®-IID, ALLISON C3/C4
MB 236.6, MB 236.7, MAN 339 TYP Z-1, ZF TE-ML 03D, ZF TE-ML 04D, ZF TE-ML 05L, ZF TE-ML 11A, ZF TE-ML 14A, ZF TE-ML 17C, FORD SQM-9010B, FORD M2C-138 CJ, 166H, 185A, CAT-TO-2UNIVERSAL ATF, EINSATZ IN SERVOLENKUNGEN, WANDLER UND KRAFTÜBERTRAGUNGEN
RAVENOL ATF Dexron D II is a first class transmission fluid for automatic transmissions of all vehicles and working machines on the basis of high refined mineral oils with a corresponding additive treatment.
RAVENOL ATF Dexron D II was developed for the use in automatic transmissions, hydro steering mechanisms, converters and power transmissions and can be used as a universal ATF (Automatic-Transmission-Fluid) for all vehicles and working machines.
RAVENOL ATF Dexron D II offers:
- protection against corrosion, sludge and sticking
- an excellent and very shear stable viscosity temperature behaviour
- no problems concerning very low respectively very high temperatures
- an excellent high thermal capacity
- free of foam even under hardest loads
- neutral behaviour against sealing materials
- mixable and compatible with all kinds of ATF