MB-APPROVAL 236.14 (001 989 68 03 10)
MB 236.12 (001 989 45 03 10), MB 236.10 (001 989 21 03 10)
RAVENOL ATF M 9-Serie is automatic transmission oil ATF, produced on the basis of hydrocrack oils and PAO with special additives and inhibition which guarantees a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF M 9-Serie is one of the ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) of the newly developed generation for all 7-motion automatic transmission of Mercedes Benz. A maximum wear protection in every operating state is guaranteed.
RAVENOL ATF M 9-Serie was developed for use in the newly developed NAG2VSport transmission, 7G-Tronic (Template 722.9 / W7A 700 / NAG2), also for 5-gear transmission (Template 722.6 / W5A 580 / NAG1). It is backwardly compatible for all earlier versions of Mercedes-Benz 4- und 5-gear passenger car transmission (Template 722.3, 722.4, 722.5) in the exception of 5-motion CVT-Automatic transmission (Template 722.7 / FAG) of the A-Class (W168) and the Vaneo (W414).
RAVENOL ATF M 9-Serie offers:
- a very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- a high, stable viscosity index
- a very low pour point
- a very good oxidation stability
- protection against corrosion and foam formation
- good balanced coefficient of friction
- a high thermal and oxidative stability
- a exzellent cooling capacity
- a exzellent shear stability
- lowest evaporation losses
- a neutral behaviour against sealing materials
- a neutral behaviour because of inhibition against non ferrous metals