MAN 339 TYP Z3, MAN 339 TYP Z4 (ZF ECOMAT 150 000 KM), ZF TE-ML 04D, ZF TE ML 14E, ZF TE-ML 16N, ZF TE-ML 16Q, ZF TE-ML 20F (ZF ECOLIFE), ZF 0671 072 120, ZF 0671 072 130
RAVENOL ATF ZMS was developed with a high-quality synthetic base oil and a special selection of additives and inhibitors to produce excellent thermal and oxidation stability and adhesion factor performance. This guarantees the perfect functioning of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF ZMS demonstrates excellent flow properties at low temperatures.
RAVENOL ATF ZMS is a new generation ATF (Automatic-Transmission-Fluid) for ZF automatic transmissions of commercial vehicles. Guarantees maximum wear protection in every operating status.
RAVENOL ATF ZMS supports oil-change intervals up to 150,000 km, or a maximum of up to 3 years.
RAVENOL ATF ZMS enhances the reliability of older ZF transmissions, counters vibrations, ensures particularly soft gear changes as well as good driving comfort and also possesses friction-reducing properties.
RAVENOL ATF ZMS can contribute towards optimizing your servicing and operating costs by extending oil-change intervals. It is particularly recommended for applications with oil sump temperatures from 80°C up to 110°C according to ZF specification.
RAVENOL ATF ZMS was specially developed for heavy-duty ZF automatic transmissions used in local and regional public transport systems. Extreme loads, such as e.g. demanding topography, stop-and-go traffic and frequent retarder operation are not a problem for RAVENOL ATF ZMS.
RAVENOL ATF ZMS can be mixed with all ATF types of the ZF lubricant list TE-ML 04D.
- Oil and filter change intervals for Ecomat transmissions in busses up to 150,000 km, or every 3 years.
- Oil and filter change intervals for Ecomat transmissions in trucks, construction machinery and special vehicles during normal use (fire engines, construction vehicles and dumpers with high driving distances) after 2000 h or every 2 years.
- Oil and filter change intervals under demanding conditions (refuse collection vehicles, vehicles with high off-road times (low distance, high gear shift rate) after 1500 h or once a year.
RAVENOL ATF ZMS offers:
- Very good lubricant properties, even in low winter temperatures
- High, stable viscosity inde
- Very good oxidation stability
- Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and frothing
- Excellent friction coefficient consistency
- High thermal and oxidative stability
- Excellent cooling properties