FABRICATION: FULLY SYNTHETIC
API GL-5 + LS (LIMITED SLIP), MIL-L-2105D
TOYOTA 08885-8081, MB 239.71 A0019898803, ACURA ZDX 2010-2013, ACURA TL 2009-2014, ACURA RL 2005-2012, ACURA RDX 2007-2014, ACURA 08200-9014A FÜR ACURA MDX 2003-2014, RIDGELINE 2006-2014, BOT 448, BMW JEEP, AC DELCO 10-4032, BMW 83 22 2 239 982, BMW 83 22 2 295 532, BMW HYPOID AXLE OIL G1, CHRYSLER ELSD REAR AXLE, DODGE, FIAT 9.55550 F426.E06, FIAT 9.55550-DA8, -DA9, GM 92184900, HONDA 08200-9014 FÜR CROSSTOUR 2010-2015, PILOT 2006-2015, LAND ROVER LR052059, MB 235.7 A0019898303, MB 235.74 A0019893303, MOPAR 68083381AA, LEXUS, VW TL 521 90, VW G052 196 A2, VW G052 190 A2, VW G055 190 A2, ZF TE-ML 18
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS is fully synthetic multi-grade hypoid transmission oil of API GL-5 power class with “limited slip” properties for manual transmissions and rear-axles in motor vehicles.
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS is PAO based with a specially coordinated additive treatment. This exceeds the needs of today’s application requirements.
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS is excellent developed to the increased loads of gear oils to ensure the proper functioning of the transmission. It is especially suited for applications requiring ”limited slip” (LS) properties.
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS is high-performance gear oil for the supply of transfer cases and differentials with and without limited slip ”Limited Slip” of motor vehicles.
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS ensures a proper lubrication in the transmission. The operating instructions of the vehicle and transmission manufacturers must be observed.
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS offers:
- A high pressure stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
- Outstanding shearing stability and excellent thermal stability.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- High oxidation stability.
- Excellent wear protection, outstanding EP properties.
- Low foaming properties even at high speeds.
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials.
- Good shifting behaviour even in low temperatures, low pour point.
- Extended life.
- A stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
- Well adhering lubricating film and outstanding LS additive treatment for reduced transmission noise even when oil is hot.