FABRICATION: FULLY SYNTHETIC
RENAULT PSF CLASS 1 (RENAULT LAGUNA III), PSA S71 2710, NISSAN KLF51-00001, NISSAN 999MP-EPSF00P, NISSAN E-PSF, MAN M3289, CITROËN DA 9730 A5, CITROËN LDS 9979 A3, FIAT 9.55550-AG3JTEKT EHS ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC POWER STEERING (EHPS ELECTRO-HYDRAULIC POWER STEERING), TOYOTA PSF-EH, TOYOTA 08886-01206
RAVENOL E-PSF Fluid is a special fully synthetic fluid for electro-hydraulic power steering.
RAVENOL E-PSF Fluid guarantees optimal power transmission.
RAVENOL E-PSF Fluid is designed on the basis of particularly high-quality base oils with a special additive and inhibition, which guarantee perfect functioning of the electro-hydraulic power steering.
RAVENOL E-PSF Fluid was developed for use in the electro-hydraulic power steering of Nissan and Toyota.
RAVENOL E-PSF Fluid is also suitable for the hydropneumatic Hydractive III and Hydractive III + suspension from Citroën.
RAVENOL E-PSF Fluid offers:
- A very low pour point
- Very good anti-foam behavior, no foam formation
- Good lubricity even at low temperatures in winter
- A high, stable viscosity index
- Very good oxidation stability
- As far as possible protection against wear, corrosion and foam formation
- Well coordinated coefficient of friction properties
- Neutral behavior towards sealing materials
- Neutral behavior through inhibition towards non-ferrous metals