FABRICATION: FULLY SYNTHETIC
API SN PLUS (RC), ACEA C5, ILSAC GF-5
BMW LONGLIFE-17 FE+, MB-FREIGABE 229.71, VOLVO VCC RBS0-2AE 0W-20 – SERVICE FILL
CHRYSLER MS-13340, MB 229.71, HONDA, MAZDA, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, NISSAN, OPEL/VAUXHALL (EX GM EUROPA) OV0401547 (EX DEXOS2 GEN 2)HERSTELLERVORSCHRIFTEN BEACHTEN
RAVENOL Eco Synth EFS SAE 0W-20 is a PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, fully synthetic low friction motor oil with especially USVO® and proven CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
RAVENOL Eco Synth EFS SAE 0W-20 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
With its new formulation, RAVENOL Eco Synth EFS SAE 0W-20 provides a safe layer of lubrication even at very high operating temperatures and protects from corrosion and loss of oil through oxidation or coking. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
By significantly reducing fuel consumption, RAVENOL Eco Synth EFS SAE 0W-20 helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
RAVENOL Eco Synth EFS SAE 0W-20 helps to avoid low speed pre-ignition LSPI (Low Speed Pre-ignition). This can help avoid engine damage.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL Eco Synth EFS SAE 0W-20 is universal fuel-economy engine oil, suitable for all modern passenger car gasoline and diesel engines where this grade of oil is recommended.
RAVENOL EFS EcoFullSynth. SAE 0W-20 offers:
- Guaranteed fastest possible lubrication of the engine.
- High fuel economy (FE) effect due to the base oils and additives used. Low volatilization tendency, thereby lower oil consumption.
- Provides protection against sludging, coking, varnish and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Ensures the function of the hydraulic tappets at all temperatures.
- Stable engine oil, no NOx oxidation.
- Good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Neutral towards sealing materials.