SPECIFICATIONS: API SM, JASO MA/MA2 T903:2006
YAMAHA, KAWASAKI, HONDA, APRILIA, BMW, SUZUKI, DUCATI, TRIUMPH, MOTO-GUZZI
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T 20W-40 Mineral is a mineral-based 4 stroke multigrade engine oil especially formulated for 4 stroke motorcycle engines. The high quality formulation and specially balanced additive package ensures compatibility with all components, including wet clutch and oil lubricated couplings, and offers optimum lubrication throughout all conditions and temperatures.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T 20W-40 Mineral is suitable for all motorcycles where a lubricant of the specification SAE 20W-40 is required. Especially recommended for older, larger-engined bikes, and many high performance classic machines which demand this grade of oil.
Always consult the manufacturers handbook to ensure correct application.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T 20W-40 Mineral offers:
- a very good shear stability
- very good cold start characteristics
- a high oxidation stability
- excellent viscosity temperature behaviour
- suitable for use in catalyst-equipped machines
- exceptional detergent and dispersant characteristics ensures cleaner engines
- high safety reserves even under extreme conditions