FABRICATION: FULLY SYNTHETIC
API GL-5 / GL-4
RENAULT LKW; SCANIA STO 1:0; VOLVO 97312 / 97315; VW G052 145 A2, G052 539 A2, G052 911 A2; ZF TE-ML 12B, 16F, 17B, LAND ROVER TYK500010; MAN 342 TYP S1; MB 235.8, MB 235.11; MIL-L 2105 D; PORSCHE 958.341.536.00 (FULL-TIME TRANSFER CASE MIT TORSEN FÜR CAYENNE 92A / 958 DIESEL UND S HYBRID AB 2010 BIS 2018);DAF LKW (FÜR VERLÄNGERTE INTERVALLE); FORD WSD-M2C200-C, FORD 1045737, FORD 5021033 FÜR FORD-GETRIEBE IB5, B5, MTX75, GM5, MT285/6, MMT6/6, MT75, R15M-D, R15MX-D, MT82; IVECO; BMW 83229407768, BMW 83222365987, BMW OSP, BMW SAF-XO; BOT 328, 130M, 720;
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is a high performance universal transmission oil based on the latest fully synthetic components.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is designed based on high-quality synthetic base oils with a special additive treatment and inhibition ensuring trouble-free transmission function.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is excellent for use in highly stressed axle drives.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is suitable for synchronised and non-synchronised manual transmissions, transfer cases and ancillary transmission requiring API GL-5 or GL-4 oil.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 offers:
- high additive reserves for prolonged oil change intervals according to manufacturer specifications
- excellent cold flow properties
- best wear protection and best transmission efficiency
- fuel savings even with short distances in low outdoor temperatures
- stable lubricating film even under high stress
- extraordinary corrosion protection and good compatibility with non-ferrous metal
- high oxidative resistance prevents oil thickening and deposits
- outstanding dirt-carrying capacity, i.e. aggregates are clean even after very long oil change intervals
- excellent elastomer compatibility to prevent leaks
- extreme shearing stability, remains within the clean oil viscosity per SAE Class 75W-90 even after very long periods of use
- very high protection from rust, corrosion and foaming
- extremely low pour point
- excellent EP properties
- fuel savings