MAN 342 TYP M1, MB 235.0, ZF TE-ML 16C, ZF TE-ML 05A, ZF TE-ML 17B, FORD SQM-2C-9002AA, ZF TE-ML 19B, ZF TE-ML 21A
Monograde hypoid transmission oil for synchronized and not synchronized manual transmissions and for axle transmissions, transfer cases, intermediate gear boxes, ancillary transmissions
in vehicles and work machines.
Getriebeoel EPX SAE 90 GL 5 was developed to
eliminate seasonal transmission oil changes. RAVENOL
Getriebeoel EPX SAE 90 GL 5 guarantees due to the balanced additive combination
characteristics like a high pressure absorption capacity, a superior viscosity
temperature behaviour, a high oxidation stability, low pour points, a good
corrosion protection and non-sludging.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 90 GL-5 is compatible with all name brand transmission oils. No “flushing” required when switching to RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 90 GL-5.
Use RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 90 GL-5 in manual transmissions, axle-, transfer-, intermediate- and ancillary gearboxes in vehicles and work machines.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 90 GL 5 offers:
- Optimal cold flow property.
- Outstanding wear protection even with short trips in winter.
- High pressure stable lubrication film, thus outstanding wear protection under any stress, reduced transmission noise and the best transmission efficiency under full load, i.e. even with very hot oil.
- Outstanding shearing stability
- Excellent oxidation stability, no foaming
- No oil thickening or deposits
- Extraordinary ageing stability
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties
- Effective wear protection
- Extraordinary corrosion protection, no rust, won’t harm non-ferrous metals
- Neutral to sealants, i.e. transmissions stay tight, no oil loss